Law and Lawyers Quotes & Quotations
* A good lawyer is a bad neighbor
* A lawyer with his briefcase can steal more than
a hundred men with guns.
* Young lawyers attend the courts, not because
they have business there, but because they have no business.
* When the 30 years-old lawyer died, he said to St. Peter:
" how can you do this to me?, a heart attack at my age,
I am only 30 "?.
Replied St. Peter: " when we look at your total hours billed
we figured you were 95".
* Lawyers and painters can soon change white to black.
* Lawyers are the only person in whom ignorance of the
law is not punished.
* A man who never graduated from school might steal from
freight car. But a man who attends college and graduates
as a lawyer might steal the whole railroad.
* Make crime pay. Become a lawyer.
* The good lawyer is the great salesman.
* ghi chú: sưu tầm by Hollyanngo